Wednesday 2 November 2016

Documentary Planning

Before discussing some ideas with the group I have been put into, I decided to do a small brainstorm surrounding some of my own ideas. 


I was mainly thinking about conducting a documentary surrounding living in student village, as although it may seem like such a simple concept, to a lot of people it is a really big deal that they're having to face and might not have been completely comfortable with at first. These were just some of the immediate ideas that came to mind.

I want to develop further into the ideas of personality and how it can affect someones contribution to their flat dynamic, or how they choose to spend their free time at university. It would also be interesting to look at this in regards to whether they get on with the people they live with, whether the like their course, how far away from home they are etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment