Wednesday 18 October 2017

Inspiration - Kine Andersen

I stumbled across an artist online whilst looking for some art inspiration which I think in some ways can influence some ideas for my Maps and Networks project with Alice.


 Kine Andersen is an illustrator and artist based in Bergen, Norway. Instantly I was drawn to his work due to the vibrant color palette and the simplistic but bold illustrations. Even though our piece is going to be moving image, Alice and myself are constantly taking inspiration from everywhere; tabloids, moving image work, photography and illustration. Therefore I looked further into Andersen's work and have included some of his illustrations that display feminist elements.

SELF PORTRAIT
GIRL NEXT DOOR
BITCH
DISCOVER YOUR FUCKING FLOWER
LOVE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment