Sunday 29 January 2017

"Time" Mini Film

We were set a brief to create a mini film that was between one and two minutes long, based on the theme of time.
We could use slow motion, time lapse, fast forward, rewinds, freeze frames etc. if we wanted to convey the meaning through these effects.

I chose to think about the idea of time throughout our lives, looking back at old family photos that visually showed the timeline of my life.
I edited my mini films on iMovie, as it was the only software I had on my laptop at the time.


"Time"

I'm really pleased with the outcome of the video and I think it really captures the theme of "time" in a way that's also personal to me. 
However, the only thing I would change is that sometimes the framing changes a lot, and you can also see my hands throwing some of the photos into the frame, which is annoying.

I also made a second video that I used the rewind effect on, which I also really liked the outcome of.


"Time Rewind"

This video was really fun to make as well because the use of the effect also captures the idea of time in a different way.

Overall I am really pleased with the outcome of my two videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment