Wednesday 8 February 2017

Initial Shoot

For my initial shoot for this project I decided to take inspiration from all the artists I've looked at, and focus on capturing skin. I took a few pictures and I'm generally quite pleased with the outcome and how they look, although I think I can come a long way before I think about what I want my final images to look like.












Primarily for this shoot I focused on extreme close ups and capturing skin on skin. I really like the ECU's of just skin, with not much else in the background and I really like the way it appears. 
I also took some photos of my hair, which was really interesting under the light. I just used the lighting in my bedroom, and had the flash on for some of the extreme close up's to capture the pigment of the skin. 












My progression from this shoot will be to look at taking pictures of skin under different lighting and maybe the use of gels?
I also want to go back and review some of the artists I looked at first and see what other inspiration I can take from their images and how I can incorporate it into my own idea of identity, thinking about intimacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment