Wednesday 26 April 2017

Twin Screen - Left Screen Idea

For the left side of my twin screen, my idea is to have footage of my face, not moving just blinking and still, then I want to put an iPhone over my face to symbolise how we live through our phones, and that we are becoming obsessed with technology. 
On the iPhone I will have a slide to unlock background, as if you would be unlocking me and gaining access to my life.

I decided to try out this idea by filming myself, and the screen of my iPhone and then going onto Adobe After Effects to put the footage together. 


This was my first attempt at creating footage for the left side of the twin screen. Although it's not perfect I was pretty pleased with myself as I remembered the effects we had learnt in one of our workshops to create an alpha matte, which allowed me to cut out the section that I wanted and put the iPhone screen on my face. 

The clip is only 10 seconds long but I would have it looping on the left side for the duration, as it would be the simplistic link to what would be going on on the other side.

For the right side I want to just have an iPhone, and create moving footage on the screen, another thing I will have to do using an alpha matte so I can cut out the section I want and just place the moving footage inside that area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment