Tuesday 22 November 2016

Shoot 2

I've decided that I want to focus on self portraits, after being inspired by the work of Emily Knecht. I still want to stick with my colour filters, using mainly the orange and the pink, as I highlighted in my last shoot that I thought those were the most effective colours.

In this shoot I used a new lens on my camera, a multi image filter lens. It divides your lens into three, allowing you to capture insanely cool pictures with an effect you would usually apply during the editing process of an image.


The images above show what effect the lens has on the image. I think the effect it creates is really interesting and makes my portraits really original. I also still really like these two colour filters.



These two images, shown above, are my two favourites out of 36 that I took for this shoot. I really like them because of the placement that the image is repeated at. The colour of the images is also really bold, but each individual shade still stands out.

Below are the rest of the images from the shoot:

































Within this shoot, I was still experimenting with the lens and the composition as I tried different close ups and extreme close ups. From this shoot I have come to some final decisions; I want to use the pink and orange colour filters and I want to use my multi image lens for my portraits. Now I need to conduct a final shoot to take some images that I really like and want to use as a final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment